Have a blast making your own HAPPY SHIRT!
Happy Shirts are one of our most popular shirts we design and sell.
With this easy step by step tutorial, I will walk you through how to CREATE your very own HAPPY SHIRT.
Beginner to intermediate sewing skills needed.
- Man or woman's button up shirt
- 1/3 yard coordinating cotton fabric
- rayon or flowy fabric for the bell sleeve
- coordinating scrap fabrics for flower applique
- sewing machine ( serger optional)
- other basic sewing supplies
Be inspired by our FACEBOOK GROUP of creative women showing off their creations!
An instant download link will be sent to your email as soon as payment is completed. Save the PDF to your computer.
You may sell items made with this tutorial.
**SHARING, COPYING OR RESELLING this tutorial is PROHIBITED.
** NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Of course, should you have any questions PLEASE don't hesitate to email me at Happy@sewknotserious.com